Family Fall Photo Fundraiser
Capture a moment with your loved ones (furry or not) in a beautiful fall photo session with one of our professional photographers. Well mannered, leashed dogs welcome!
$40 per session
You will receive one high resolution digital photo. You may receive up to three photos depending on how your session goes – little ones and furry friends don’t always cooperate. Files will be provided approximately one week after the session.
Thank you to our photographers for donating their time and talent! Thanks to their generosity, 100% of proceeds to Kingston Animal Rescue.
- Chantelle Lynn Photography
- Daniella Good Photography
- Elm and Oak Photography
- Garrett Elliott Photography
- Georgette Photography
- Jessica Evangeline Photography
- Kaley Noel Photography
October 10, 9 am-12 pm & 2-5pm
October 17, 9 am-12 pm & 2-5pm
October 18, 9 am-12 pm & 2-5pm
Rain date: October 24.
If sessions on October 10, 17 and 18 are unaffected by weather, October 24 will be made available for additional sessions.
Location: mid-town Kingston in a private backyard. The location will be provided via email once you book a session.
Please read our health and safety protocol carefully.
- Scheduled appointments only. To ensure proper pacing, limited numbers, and physical distancing no walk-up sessions will be offered.
- Please only bring your immediate family/bubble to your session. Our set up can accommodate a maximum of six people.
- Sessions will take place outdoors.
- We ask that all members of your family, except children under 2 years old, wear a mask to the session.
- Wearing your mask, please check in with our volunteer 5 minutes before your booked time. If you arrive earlier than this, please wait in your car.
- Before your session begins, all members of your party will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- At your session time, you will be brought to the private backyard location of the shoot.
- Once you are seated, your group members may remove their masks.
- The photographer will maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from your group at all times.
- Once the session is complete, you will be asked to put your masks back on and use hand sanitizer again as you exit the backyard.
- The seating area of the photography set will be disinfected between sessions.
- Our volunteers and photographers will be wearing masks.
Disclaimer and Waiver
In the event of inclement weather and event cancellation, you will be notified via email. Rain date: October 24. This is a fundraiser with 100% of proceeds going to Kingston Animal Rescue. Should it be determined, at Kingston Animal Rescue's sole discretion, or based on Public Health, municipal, provincial or other regulations, that the fundraiser cannot be held safely, session fees will be converted to donations and tax receipts will be provided. We thank you for your support and understanding.
In signing this waiver, the Event Participant is agreeing to the following terms on behalf of all members of his/her party.
The Event Participants acknowledge there is a global pandemic due to COVID-19, that there are confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Kingston region, and that there are potential risks in choosing to participate in the Event.
The Event Participants have full knowledge of the risks and dangers involved with participating in the Event. The Event Participants hereby agree to accept any and all risks of injury, illness, or damage to them. By acknowledging such risks, the Event Participants grant that they are choosing to participate in the Event at their accord free from coercion. Event Participant releases Kingston Animal Rescue from all actions, claims, or demands that Event Participants, their assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury, illness, or damage resulting from participating in the Event or resulting from any act, omission, negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, contractor, or representative of Kingston Animal Rescue.
This is a fundraiser for Kingston Animal Rescue. Should it be determined, at Kingston Animal Rescue’s sole discretion, or based on Public Health, municipal, provincial or other regulations, that the Event cannot be held safely, the session fee will be converted to a donation and a tax receipt will be provided in the amount of the session fee.
Please note if the page says, "We're sorry. Things don't appear to be working at the moment or Sold Out: Fall Family Photo Fundaiser isn't available at this time" that means the session you selected is sold out. Please try another selection. Thank you!
I have read and agree to the Disclaimer.