Santa & Family Photos
HO HO hold the date! The jolly ol' guy will be back again this year for our annual fundraiser.
Outdoors at Santa's workshop, just west of Kingston at 4759 Taylor Kidd Blvd, Bath.
$45 per shoot for 1 high resolution digital image*
Sessions must be booked online in advance. No walk-ins.
- Sat Nov 18, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Sarah Rouleau Photography
- Sun Nov 19, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Viara Mileva Photography
- Sat Nov 25, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Garrett Elliott Photography
- Sun Nov 26, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Josh Sauer Photography
- Sat Dec 2, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Viara Mileva Photography
- Sun Dec 3, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Daniella Good Photography
- Sat Dec 9 - Viara Mileva Photography
Our amazing photographers and Santa are donating their time and talent to this fundraiser. THANK YOU! 100% of the proceeds to Kingston Animal Rescue.
Photographer schedule is subject to change and is not guaranteed.
*You will receive one high-resolution digital photo. You may receive up to three photos depending on how your session goes – little ones and furry friends don’t always cooperate. Files will be provided within approximately 10 days of the session. Due to the nature of the season, specific photographers can't be guaranteed.
An additional $45 charge will apply for each additional shoot you would like photographed separately with Santa (i.e., if you bring two families and would like each photographed separately with Santa you will be charged $45 for each shoot, $90 total)
We will be selling baked goods, warm drinks, and merchandise + have a festive raffle. Please bring cash, debit, or credit to support the rescue.
Please read our health and safety protocol carefully.
1. Scheduled appointments only. To ensure proper pacing, limited numbers, and physical distancing, no walk-up sessions will be offered.
2. Sessions will take place outdoors at a private location.
3. Our volunteers and photographers are happy to wear masks if requested.
4. Participants will be asked to use hand sanitizer on arrival.
5. Seating area will be sanitized between shoots.
6. Santa won't have a mask but your group and Santa will be seated with a vinyl divider between you. Don't worry, the divider won't be visible in your photos!
Disclaimer and Waiver:
In the event of inclement weather and event cancellation, you will be notified via email and we will do our best to reschedule. This is a fundraiser with 100% of proceeds going to Kingston Animal Rescue. Should it be determined, at Kingston Animal Rescue's sole discretion, or based on Public Health, municipal, provincial or other regulations, that the fundraiser cannot be held safely, session fees will be converted to donations and tax receipts will be provided. We thank you for your support and understanding.
By purchasing a photo session the Event Participant is agreeing that they have read and agree to this Disclaimer and are agreeing to the following terms on behalf of all members of his/her party.
The Event Participants acknowledge there is a global pandemic due to COVID-19, that there are confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Kingston region, and that there are potential risks in choosing to participate in the Event.
The Event Participants have full knowledge of the risks and dangers involved with participating in the Event. The Event Participants hereby agree to accept any and all risks of injury, illness, or damage to them. By acknowledging such risks, the Event Participants grant that they are choosing to participate in the Event at their accord free from coercion. Event Participant releases Kingston Animal Rescue from all actions, claims, or demands that Event Participants, their assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury, illness, or damage resulting from participating in the Event or resulting from any act, omission, negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, contractor, or representative of Kingston Animal Rescue.
This is a fundraiser for Kingston Animal Rescue. Should it be determined, at Kingston Animal Rescue’s sole discretion, or based on Public Health, municipal, provincial or other regulations, that the Event cannot be held safely, the session fee will be converted to a donation and a tax receipt will be provided in the amount of the session fee.
Book Now: (if the date says Out of Stock, that session is sold - select a different time slot)
Santa and photographers are donating their time and talent - 100% of proceeds go to Kingston Animal Rescue. We are grateful!